Monday, December 9, 2013

the room around you and the company one keeps

so if I were to write my story today I would begin waking up after sleeping through my alarm. I'm not one to usually even need alarm clock let alone sleep through it. But I did. Sue me.

I am finding it harder and harder to be patient. And, it's not that it's hard to be patient its just why do I still need to be patient?  At some point, people either get it or they don't you can't control whether people ever get it. The only thing I can control is whether I wait for them to get it.

so, I decided to create an arbitrary limit, if they're going to get it and I am to be a part of the reality they exist in, there has to be some indication that it's worth the effort to wait and be patient. I'm going to have to think about what that arbitrary indicator will be.

It's like an algorithm in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment