Sunday, April 23, 2017

Really Good Lovers

No, I just sometimes really want you to have never even existed as a potential thought in my mind. My mind created you before you even ever appeared in my life. Can you really hate someone because of who the thought is in your own mind even though an actual replica person just appeared, who knows nothing about that thought or the him he now personifies?

There are days I want to move where thoughts originate in a place where no one I've ever imagined could have possibly come from, and that's when I pray hardest for a visit from a new species of beings I may have a conversation with, you know, actual conversations. Not guesses, or my projections, I want a conversation with someone from a different galaxy, if that's a common concept other beings appreciate.

Earth centric lives are challenged to want to survive and live on many levels because more intelligent humans misuse their skills and talents and they hurt other people. Right now, humans are challenging one another on these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment