Monday, March 13, 2017

Don't I Wonder

Don't I wonder what he thinks? Doesn't everyone think about what their lover thinks about? I think about what my "love" that kind of #TrueLove that marriage is all about thinks about all the time and I really hope those who love me want to know those thoughts in me I never share.

Yes, I wonder what he thinks about as he detaches from me once again. Somewhere, on planet earth, I do know this, there is a man who is my greater earth love than #myNeWBoYfriend, that person, who I will meet will happen after her graduation from high school when I'm freed again.

To find a man better than #mwby will require a quest I begin today, the day I realize the absolute futility of my cybercrush, as he's most surely gay and I do love my gay husbands, yet I do need to find my real #MyCybeRcRusH love I could marry if that was such a thing to actually do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment