Wednesday, October 14, 2015

when someone else defines You in the head of Your Cosmic Love, what can you do, especially, if they just have you defined as the "Girl Next Door, Smoke Pot, Party Girl" instead of the love of your life you know I actually am, right?!  because I could be, except that you have decided the "Me" that is the "You" in your head that I am is merely not for you to consider in any way except how someone else defined me to you.

what is a girl supposed to do with thoughts like that?

if life was a game and just a simple story, i guess i would maybe engage that one, yet life isn't a game, it is a real thing that we share on this planet and right now, i'm STILL putting thoughts like these out of my head because you don't exist as my lover unless i am your lover, and i cannot define that for you, only for me.

#fuqafukushima there's a nuclear power plant on meltdown on planet earth right now very few people even know about today.


No comments:

Post a Comment