Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Don't Know

Is the best answer to give when its the truth.
Its often the hardest answer to know if its the truth.
It is an answer that is often given as a lie and often the truth when what is spoken is a lie.

To raise awareness to the question that is asked
"what is your story today" ... and the answer is "I don't know"
Not that "I don't know what I did today," but "my own story"
right now
has so many
...
you know, ellipses.
[and not just to mess with #dhs #nsa or #anon or #wtfur]

because there is a constant context of plot lines any life script may take in the moment it is in, and until you get more and more experiences consistent with the same script, you can't really see the context of your story.  what you thought was the main plot line may just be the deep feed into the reality just beyond that one in that dream you could not remember upon waking this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment