Thursday, February 7, 2013

"me, distracting myself becuz i cannot feel u."

That was the last line of the instant message and it was sent before she thought again, and then she drew in a sharp breath.  Just an honest statement of fact, really.  But, it was no longer just in her mind.  Then, consistent with her own rule, she deleted the conversation.
"What do you need from me?"  Was his instant response.
"just b."

"I can do that."

'Life is merely another form of self-imposition' came to mind, and she dared to seed her next thought, "what i want ...."

His text was equally responsive.  It was then when I decided he was a very responsive human being after all; when he was being responsive, that is.  Considering him as a human consort just got more intriguing.   Curiosity is, after all, the highest path in human evolution, but it is not without its hazards.





No comments:

Post a Comment